Yowatech.id – Can You Delete Other People’s Comments on Your Youtube Channel. You can erase one or all your YouTube remarks in only a couple of simple tasks. The YouTube remarks segment is an extraordinary method for interfacing makers and different watchers. In any case, YouTube remarks have unfavorable criticism for deteriorating into trivial contentions and malicious reactions.
To eliminate a remark you left on a YouTube video, you can continuously erase it. There’s likewise a method for erasing each remark you’ve made on YouTube. Whether you’re abstaining from fighting in the remarks area or attempting to eradicate your web-based impression, this is the way to erase YouTube remarks.
Step by step instructions to Delete a YouTube Comment
It’s really simple to erase your remarks from any YouTube channel. You can erase the remark straightforwardly from the video’s remarks segment. This generally applies while you’re attempting to erase a new remark. This is how it’s done:
- Go to YouTube.com and search for the video in your Watch History or by using the search bar and open the comments section. Your comment should show up among the first few you see.
- Tap the three dots next to the comment, and select Delete. You’ll see a text box confirming that your comment has been deleted.
This method won’t always work on older comments because they’d have been mixed up among thousands of others, so it’ll be harder to find and delete them. That leads us to the second method of deleting YouTube comments.
Step by step instructions to Delete YouTube Comments From Your Comments History
YouTube tracks every one of the remarks you’ve made for you. You can likewise utilize the Comments History page to oversee and erase any remark you need.
To get to your Comments History,
- Open YouTube on a desktop browser.
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the top left of the page to open the left-side menu, then select History from the sidebar.
- On the next page, select Comments from the right sidebar under Manage All History.
- You’ll be redirected to your Comment History, where you’ll see all your comments from your account. They’ll appear from newest to oldest, and you can scroll down to find the specific comment you want to delete.
- When you find it, click the blue link (or the video title) at the bottom of your comment to be directed to the video on which you dropped the comment.
- Your comment will appear as a highlighted comment at the top of the comments section. Click the three dots on the right side of your comment, and select Delete from the pop-up menu.
- You’ll see a text box confirming that your comment has been deleted.
These means will chip away at your #1 program, but at the same time there’s a method for editting and erase YouTube remarks on your cell phone.
Step by step instructions to Delete All Your YouTube Comments at Once
Can You Delete Other People’s Comments on Your Youtube Channel. In the event that you’re attempting to lessen your advanced impression, you should erase all the YouTube remarks you’ve made. Despite the fact that YouTube doesn’t give a clear technique to do this, a proviso in one of its elements makes it conceivable.
YouTube permits you to conceal your channel, which makes your substance, memberships, likes, and your name imperceptible in search. You can re-empower your secret channel whenever and make your substance accessible to people in general assuming that you wish.
Yet, concealing your channel makes one accidental difference: you likewise erase all YouTube remarks you’ve produced using your record. So a speedy method for erasing all the YouTube remarks you’ve made is to conceal your channel for a couple of moments and once again empower it.
This is the way to do that:
- Go to YouTube and tap on your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Select Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Next, select Advanced settings.
- Scroll down and select Delete channel. You may have to verify your identity to proceed. Don’t worry; YouTube will not erase your account as soon as you click this option.
- You’ll be directed to your Google Account page, where you should select I want to hide my channel.
- Tick the three checkboxes to confirm your decision, then click Hide my channel at the bottom of the tab.
To reactivate your YouTube channel, sign in to YouTube with your Google account. Then, go to the make a direct page and fill in the structure with your old subtleties. Your YouTube channel will be reestablished, and you can make your substance perceptible again in Video Manager.
Assume Command over the Conversation
Discussions online don’t generally go the manner in which you anticipate. At the point when things go south in a YouTube video’s remark segment, it’s encouraging to realize that you can constantly erase YouTube remarks and shut down any discussion that makes you self-conscious. Pinterest: Yowatech